INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide to us
We may collect different information from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the information we collect.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any information you provide directly, including:
- Account Information: To use the My Autism Support Services and platform, it is necessary for the user to create an account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the information you provide, like your name, email address, password, and other information as required.
Information we collect through automated means
When you access the Services (including browsing courses), we collect certain information through automated means. Such information includes:
- System Information: Technical data about your computer or device, like your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, domain and other systems data, and platform types (“System Information”).
- Usage Information: Usage statistics about your interactions with and navigations on the Services, including courses accessed, time spent on pages or the Service, pages visited, features used, your search queries, click data, date and time, and other data regarding your use of the Services (“Usage Information”).
Cookies and Data Collection Tools
Web beacons (small objects that allow us to measure the actions of users and visitors using the Services) are used for identifying whether a page was visited, whether an email was opened and to check the efficiency of advertisements by excluding current users from specific promotional messages.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect through your use of the Services to:
- Process your requests and orders for certain courses, specific services, products, features or information;
- Communicate with you concerning your account by:
- Replying to your inquires, questions and general concerns;
- Sending you timely administrative messages and information, including messages from teaching assistants and instructors, notification about updates to our agreement and changes to our Services;
- Manage your account preferences;
- Solicit feedback from users;
- Improve the Services’ technical functionality, which includes troubleshooting and issue resolution, securing the Services against fraud and abuse;
- Administer and analyse surveys and promotions managed or sponsored by My Autism Support;
- Enhance our Services and develop new products, features and services;
- Advertise our Services on third party websites and applications;
- As permitted or mandated by the law; or
- As we, in our exclusive discretion, determine to be necessary to ascertain the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the general public, or our Services.
- With Contractors, Service Providers, and Agents: We will disclose your personal information to third party service providers who perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include payment processing, data analysis, advertising and marketing services (including redirected advertising), email and hosting services, and customer support. These service providers may have access to your personal information and are mandated to use it strictly as we direct, to provide the requested services.
- With Business Partners: We have a binding contract with other websites and platforms to distribute our Services and drive traffic to My Autism Support. Depending on your location, we may share your information with these business partners.
- With Data Enrichment Services and Analytics: As part of our use of third-party data enrichment services and analytics tool (such as Google Analytics), we will disclose certain contact information, Account information, Usage data, System data or de-identified data as required. This is to communicate with you in a more effective and personalised manner.
- For Legal Compliance and Security: We may disclose your information to third parties if, in our sole discretion, we have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
- Required or permitted by law;
- Mandated as part of governmental, judicial or legal inquiry, proceeding, or order;
- Considerably necessary as part of a valid warrant, subpoena or any other legally valid request;
- Necessary to prevent, detect, or address fraud, misuse, abuse, a potential breach of law (or guideline, rule or regulation), or technical or security issues;
- Considerably necessary as determined by our exclusive discretion to protect against pending harm to the rights, safety, or property of My Autism Support, our employees, users, members of the general public, or our Services; or
- During a change in management: If My Autism Support is involved in a business transaction such as acquisition, merger, corporate divestiture, or dissolution (such as bankruptcy), or a sale of all or some aspects of its assets, we may disclose, share or transfer all of your information to the successor organization during the transaction or in contemplation of a transaction (inclusive of due diligence).
My Autism Support takes considerable security measures to protect our Services and platform against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal information that we collect and store. These security measures are dependent on the type and sensitivity of the information. Despite the security measures, no internet system can be completely secured; in this regard, we cannot ascertain that communications between you and The Special Needs Specialist, the Services and any information you provided to us in connection with the information we collect through the Services will be completely free from unsolicited access by third parties.
Your password is an important component of our security system, and it is your sole responsibility to keep it safe. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe that your password or account has been compromised, you are advised to change it immediately and contact us through our email address for any concerns you may have.
You have certain rights concerning the use of your personal information, including the ability to opt out of cookies, promotional emails, and collection of certain information by analytics providers. You can terminate or update your account from within our services; you can also contact us for individual rights about your personal information. Parents who believe we have unintentionally collected personal information from their underage child should contact us for help in deleting such information.
For any inquiry or concerns about our terms and policies, kindly send an email to email@example.com to P O Box 444, Greenwood, MS 38935